Because this topic is so trending, (like what my other blogger friends have posted, Leah, Bino, and Madz) I also posted this. (Nakigaya rin! >_<)
There are some things I can’t say to some people because I think it is better left unsaid. Does it make any difference that I blogged it? hehe. They won’t be able to read this anyway, well some may.
And because this is an English blog, just imagine how I’ll say it in Filipino. Ahihi. :)
1. You will become a teacher in the future, but look at your attitude.
2. I don’t use the English language to impress people.
3. You’re saying negative things about me, but look at what you’re doing. (And look at you’re attitude as well)
4. Stop texting the same things over and over. (Hi. Gawa mo? Ah, okay.) You’re very consistent!
5. Being true to yourself is not a bad thing, as long as you do not step on other people.
6. Don’t say yes, to something you’re not sure about.
7. Sometimes, you can break the rules, you don’t always go by the book, or what was directed to you.
8. I want to help you, but I’m not in the position anymore to do so.
9. We’re not close, so let’s not talk about my personal life.
10. I hope I can see you and meet you and talk to you personally.
Well, that’s it. I always prefer to live a happy life. So smile! :D